The True North Declaration March 15, 2023 This is the unanimous Declaration of The True North, Canada’s Freedom Nation.
Recent events in our Nation’s history have confirmed to citizens from coast to coast to coast that Canada is broken. Since Confederation, most Canadians believed that Government respected our God given rights and freedoms, and that the tyranny which reigned in far away places would never find its way to our shores. But if we are truthful in recollecting our history, over the past thirty years there have been many signs and many warnings. A little loss of freedom here, and a little less of liberty there, and all the while the True North being bullied and coddled into the cage of a totalitarian state in the making. The Freedom Convoy was the last canary in the coal mine. The thousands who joined in Ottawa asking our Prime Minister to lift mandates that abridged their rights and freedoms were no fringe minority; they were, instead, true patriots representing millions of Canadians who had been witnessing “The True North Strong and Free” being toppled like a statue and replaced with a pillar of tyranny and despotism. For generations, it was simply assumed that our rights and freedoms were protected in our Constitution. But sadly, this assumption was mistaken since in fact Canadians have been subject to a great charade. This charade masked the truth that Government considers our natural rights and liberties not inalienable but merely privileges granted by Parliament under the Crown that can readily be withdrawn at the whim of Government. Indeed, our Bill of Rights from 1960 recognized many liberties, but could be amended or repealed by Parliament at any time, proving that the rights purportedly recognized in the Bill were in fact privileges and not rights at all. This truth was confirmed when Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act in 1970 and suspended the rights and freedoms of Canadians. While our Bill of Rights had a brief pretense of liberty, it birthed The Charter of Rights and Freedoms entrenched in our Constitution Act of 1982 to safeguard our liberties from the whims of Parliament. The charade of Canadian liberty ended when the Freedom Convoy 2022 was bludgeoned by Trudeau invoking the Emergencies Act. His use of violence to crush the Freedom Convoy proved yet again that Parliament is sovereign, and that as with our Bill of Rights, the Charter is simply political sleight of hand. While the Charter proclaims our rights and freedoms, Sections 1 and 33 guarantee the supremacy of Parliament to limit those freedoms as Government determines, confirming that the Charter is about privileges not rights. And thus, the fundamental flaw in our Constitution lies exposed. Drafted by Great Britain to ensure Parliament’s sovereignty over Canadians and to serve the interests of the British Empire, it contains no recognition to the inalienable rights of Canadians. Rather, a cursory look to the past proves that for generations Government has used the Constitution to abuse Canadians: The Indian Act, the internment of Ukrainian Canadians during WWI, the internment of Japanese Canadians during WWII, forced sterilizations, the MKULTRA experiments, the Crows Nest Freight rates, the National Energy Program, ideologically driven gun control, and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s campaign to destroy the natural resource economies of Western Canada.
Recent examples of continued abuses by Government against the people of Canada include:
• Closing our economies
• Prohibiting us from tending to loved ones who were sick or dying
• Suspending the order of parliament
• Segregating us with vaccine mandates and passports
• Restricting our travel within Canada
• Coercing us into taking experimental vaccines against our will
• Firing and fining us for refusing to comply with Covid mandates
• Refusing to acknowledge adverse vaccine affects and injury
• Censoring free speech regarding vaccines, Covid treatments and policy
• Punishment of health care professionals for voicing concerns regarding vaccine side effects and treatment options
• Invoking the Emergencies Act to crush a legal protest with violence
• Taking political prisoners, such as Pastor Artur Pawlowski, Tamara Lich and Pat King
• Freezing bank accounts of Canadians because they supported the Freedom Convoy 2022
• Stripping our rights to freely own and use arms
• Censoring free speech, the internet traffic, and criminalizing communication
• Making lawful medically assisted suicide rather than support people in need
• Undermining our National sovereignty by supporting illegal migration and the Globalist agendas of the World Economic Forum, the United Nations and the World Heath Organization
• Tacitly supporting the efforts and ambitions of the Communist Party of China
• Creating massive debt, high inflation and high interest rates
• Destroying our natural resource and agricultural economies
• Imposing massive carbon taxes
• Pursuing total control over our lives, including what we drive, what we eat, what jobs we have and how we adapt in their imagined future green economy
• Imposition of a Digital Currency and Digital ID to exert complete control over the social, economic, and political lives of all Canadians It is abundantly clear that our Constitution does not recognize our inalienable rights.
What instead Canadians suffer is the tyranny of Parliament that has the supremacy to suspend those rights, to appoint judges biased in support of Parliament’s discretion over Charter Rights and Freedoms and enable Federal usurpation of Provincial jurisdictions, continue to repress First Nations under the Indian Act and impose all Canadians to the lies, deceptions, and corruptions of politicians and their supporting casts of bureaucrats.
As such, we Canadians vow to exercise our natural duty and moral obligation to choose the path taken by millions of patriots before us who stood for freedom in the face of tyranny: from Boudica fighting to free her people from Roman rule over Britannia in 60 AD; the rebel Barons who forced King John of England to sign the Magna Carta at Runnymede in 1215; our honoured soldiers storming Juno Beach, Normandy, in June 1944; the small protests against the violation of our rights with mask and vaccine mandates that began in our streets in 2020; to the Freedom Convoy 2022 that sought redress in our Nation’s Capital.
Whereas all people are created equally, with naturally endowed, inalienable rights and liberties, AND, Whereas the natural authority for the creation and legitimate operation of civil government are derived from the people, AND, Whereas we believe that the fundamental objective of Government is to preserve and enlarge the freedom of Canadians through the vigorous defense and protection of our naturally endowed rights,
Whereas, we believe that Provinces and Territories must have distinct and independent constitutions guaranteeing their greatest sovereignty within a confederation,
Whereas we desire a Constitution that will unite all Canadians in a commonwealth of freedom, equality, and purpose, that reserves sovereignty to the Canadian people, where all levels of Governments are constrained by established limits, clearly defined separation of powers, and separate representation for the peoples and regions of the Nation,
Therefore, we declare:
1. We are the True North, Canada`s Freedom Nation, and we will not surrender Canada to the political elites and their post-nationalist agenda;
2. We believe all people are created equally in the image of God with inalienable rights and liberties including the right to life, liberty, and personal property;
3. We believe in the power of loving God and loving our neighbour as ourselves;
4. We will not surrender our God given rights to any Government and would rather die as free people standing bravely in the face of tyranny, than live as serfs beholden to a dictator, such as Justin Trudeau;
5. We will hold the line and not comply with any law, order, regulation, mandate, or directive from Government that infringes on our inalienable rights and liberties;
6. We will freely exercise our inalienable rights and freedoms including the right to free speech, the right to self defense, the right to privacy, the right to practice our faith, the right to freely associate, and the right to personal property;
7. We possess the right of self determination, and from this strength we will organize a congress of Canadians from coast to coast to coast to frame a new Constitution for the nation, under which sovereign Provinces can unite in a Federation that will guarantee the rights and liberties of the True North, Strong and Free, to prosper and to endure with the grace and blessings of God.
Authored by, Brenton R Froehlich Peachland B.C. Canada March 15, 2023