Signed in as:
- Buffalo Freedom
- About Us
- UN Agenda
- SDG's Interpreted
- Great Reset Summit
- Town Hall Events
- Buy Merch
- Crypto Donations
- Contact Us
- Important Links
- Under the Radar
Signed in as:
Canadians Have LOST Their Land Rights, and More.
It’s unbelievable, but we may lose our land rights in Canada via Bill C-15 and article 26 of UNDRIP. Worse yet, we are effectively now under the UN Charter as per article 46. No MP, or politician, has warned you.
Bill C-15 states:
5. The Government of Canada must, in consultation and cooperation with Indigenous peoples, take all measures necessary to ensure that the laws of Canada are consistent with the Declaration.
That Declaration is a UN fabricated document called UNDRIP - United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples. Even though the indigenous “experts” who wrote this declaration say it’s ALL about indigenous rights, that they have made up, they don’t even define what indigenous is. Neither does the UN itself state a legal definition. Yet now, ALL Canadian law is to be consistent with this open ended, neutron bomb, of mass destruction.
Article. 26 of UNDRIP states:
"Indigenous peoples have the right to the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned occupied or otherwise USED or acquired."
Right now, every square inch of Canada is being claimed, by the Indian, Inuit, and Metes, as per Bill C-15. If you are hearing land declarations at the beginning of events, then that land has been claimed. Unfortunately, these people are being used as pawns by the UN. Later, it will be understood that they are not the only indigenous. Foreign indigenous can also claim UNDRIP here, as per article 36.
The consequences of this are beyond imagination. The land you own, or are paying for, can now be claimed by others and an entirely new governance model will be established. If you get an extra fee for this on your land tax and pay it, then you will be acknowledging their ownership. This is where the fight will be for us individually if the politicians fail at their post.
People need to get up to speed with this. Everything is at stake. Download the UNDRIP document. Read articles 1,3,5,26,28,30,32,36, and 46. This is less than a 10 minute read. Interpret the declarations based on article 26’s land grab of all of Canada. There you will see how dangerous this UN fabrication is.
UNDRIP - Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
UNDRIP is being fully implemented in Alberta through the UCP government. Danielle Smith says that she would use UNDRIP to force Ottawa to accept a pipeline / trade corridor from Alberta to the Hudson Bay.
While this sounds great to many, people need to understand that the pipeline is the sell and UNDRIP is the kill. Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba should be fighting UNDRIP as a UN attack on our nation instead of entrenching us in it.
The whole reason for a pipeline to the Hudson Bay is because of the Liberal oil tanker ban on the west coast, Bill C-48. All the Liberals have to do, after the provinces have foolishly used the UNDRIP card, is to put another tanker ban on the Hudson Bay. Meanwhile, UNDRIP is put into place instead of defeated, as it should be.
It’s Our Politicians
UNDRIP, or any UN, WEF, creation such as Agenda 21 / 2030, 15 Minute / Smart cities, ESGs, etc., only has force in Canada through our political class and large businesses. We need to warn, and stop, our MPs, MLAs, city and county councils from moving this forward. Canada, and our freedoms, and way of life are all at stake.
Please Read ALL the articles
Keeping in mind that the UN, an unelected foreign entity that does not act in the best interests of Canada or Canadians, have never defined the word indigenous.
Ron Vaillant continues to do great work on the UNDRIP issue.
You'll want to watch this! Particularly at the 6 min mark. MP Viersen asks Saganash about the law. His response, ' Canadian courts are already using UNDRIP to make their ruling's'.
Bill C-15 / UNDRIP Concerns.
While we believe in equal rights and equal opportunities for all Canadians, we strongly oppose UNDRIP as the basis for Canadian law as outlined in Bill C-15 for the following reasons:
1. While Bill C-15 identifies “indigenous” via subsection 35(2) of the Constitution Act 1982 as being “Indian, Inuit and Métis peoples of Canada”, UNDRIP itself, along with the UN, have no legal definition regarding who is “indigenous”. Romeo Saganash, a main driver of C-15 stated in the March 11 2021 Meeting No. 22 INAN - Standing Committee on Indigenous and Northern Affairs, that UNDRIP and the UN HAVE NO OFFICIAL DEFINITION of who is an INDIGENOUS PERSON. Video Reference Time: 13:11:08. Romeo even stated that UNDRIP is being used right now in Canadian courts due to UN Human Rights agreements. Video Reference Time: 12:51:00 https://parlvu.parl.gc.ca/Harmony/en/PowerBrowser/PowerBrowserV2/20210302/-1/34941#info_
Even though there is no UN legal definition of “indigenous”, C-15 states “The Government of Canada must…ensure that the laws of Canada are consistent with the Declaration.” ie: UNDRIP. Is this not insane? The whole point of C-15 is to have Canadian law based on UNDRIP and it’s 46 indigenous articles. With UNDRIP having no definition of “indigenous” it will ultimately trump C-15s working definition of the same since it’s UNDRIP that will be the basis of law creation, not Bill C-15 or it’s indigenous definition.
Without UNDRIP having a concise definition of “indigenous”, all of it’s articles are meaningless and should never be used as a basis for creating Canadian law. UNDRIP also does not define “indigenous” as being referenced to one’s place of birth, thus if one claims to be indigenous in one country, can they claim UNDRIP rights in another country?
The UN desires a borderless earth and a World Parliament that supersedes National Governments. Will the foreign indigenous be able to claim land, resources, and territories in Canada if they simply use them, as per article 26? This has already been evidenced by the takeover of Toronto’s Dundas Square in 2020 as seen in this video. 9:40 is the indigenous land claim in Toronto. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sWkY65vqI0&t=0s
Article 36 clearly states that foreign indigenous can claim UNDRIP rights in foreign countries.
Subsection 1. Indigenous peoples, in particular those divided by international borders, have the right to maintain and develop contacts, relations and cooperation, including activities for spiritual, cultural, political, economic and social purposes, with their own members as well as other peoples across borders.
2. UNDRIP Article 5 states: “Indigenous peoples have the right to maintain and strengthen their distinct political, legal, economic, social and cultural institutions, while retaining their right to participate fully, if they so choose, in the political, economic, social and cultural life of the State.”
Here you have a nation within a nation that can fully participate in the another nation if they so chose. This is not just on reserve land, as that’s not stated in UNDRIP. This can be anywhere in Canada including the large cities. Still, who is indigenous? What if foreign indigenous political / social beliefs go against Canadian law? In some parts of Africa it’s a cultural belief to cut off a women’s clitoris. UNDRIP will have us strengthen that cultural belief under this section. In Papua New Guinea cannibalism was a way of life until recently. Will these aboriginals be allowed to practice their customs in Canada? While these examples seem outlandish, it demonstrates that UNDRIP is just way too open ended for interpretation to be a basis of law in Canada.
3. UNDRIP Article 26, the big one. “Indigenous peoples have the right to the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned, occupied or otherwise USED or acquired.” Section 26 opens the door to indigenous people claiming ALL of Canadian land, water, and resources. This one article alone is so sweeping, so radical, so open ended, that it’s acceptance by parliament would destroy the Canada we know, stop almost all business investment / job creation, bring anarchy, and possibly civil war. When land is claimed under developed areas such as cities, roads, and infrastructure, great social upheaval will develop, tearing apart the very fabric of Canada. Already untold millions of acres of Canadian land have become off limits to Canadians, destroying 10’s of thousands of jobs, by the fulfilling of UNDRIP through Caribou Recovery. One example of this is the B.C. / Canada / West Moberly / Sauteau Agreement which states: INTERGOVERNMENTAL PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR THE CONSERVATION OF THE CENTRAL GROUP OF THE SOUTHERN MOUNTAIN CARIBOU FEBRUARY 21, 2019 WHEREAS British Columba and Canada are committed to fully adopting and implementing the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, and the Calls to Action from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada.
4. Will the Canadian taxpayer have to pay untold trillions for “equitable compensation” when “indigenous” claim the land, territories, and resources? Article 28 1. Indigenous peoples have the right to redress, by means that can include restitution or, when this is not possible, just, fair and equitable compensation, for the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned or otherwise occupied or used, and which have been confiscated, taken, occupied, used or damaged without their free, prior and informed consent.
5. Canada will not be able to use it’s military on Canadian soil unless agreed to by indigenous people, whoever they are. This aligns with the UN desiring national militaries gutted and replaced with UN Forces. Article 30 1. Military activities shall not take place in the lands or territories of indigenous peoples, unless justified by a relevant public interest or otherwise freely agreed with or requested by the indigenous peoples concerned.
6. We will be UNDER UN CHARTER RULE, Circumventing Canadian Law. Article 46 1. Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, people, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act contrary to the Charter of the United Nations…
7. Indigenous will have veto power of any activities with land, resources, territories, they claim to have once used. Article 32 2. States shall consult and cooperate in good faith with the indigenous peoples concerned through their own representative institutions in order to obtain their free and informed consent prior to the approval of any project affecting their lands or territories and other resources, particularly in connection with the development, utilization or exploitation of mineral, water or other resources.
8. It is stated by witnesses in the C-15 committee meeting March 11, 2021, that the purpose of C-15 is to offer the indigenous equal rights, which they claim they don’t already have, and that no new powers will be given. Yet clearly UNDRIP gives them supreme powers in Canada, completely eclipsing anyone who is not designated indigenous. An extremely dangerous situation due to this imbalance.
Bottom Line: UNDRIP will enact UN Laws and mandates over a sovereign Canada. Indigenous is not legally defined by the UN and totally undefined in the UNDRIP document. Having nations within nations off reserve land will cause havoc. Section 26 essentially gives away all land, territories, and resources to whoever is deemed indigenous and making claims. The destruction of Canada is within the UNDRIP document.
If you do not want to see Canada destroyed then Kill this bill, and any other future bill that has UNDRIP as the basis for Canadian Law. This will RADICALLY affect you, your family, and fellow Canadians, like you would not believe. It’s almost beyond comprehension. Canada’s future is fully in your hands. Vote against Bill C-15, even if your party, political, career is jeopardized by going against a party whip. You will stand on the right side of history and will be a hero in the land. This might be your finest moment in your political career. All eyes will be on your vote. Now is the time to be brave and a true hero.
Thank you for your stand for Canadians.
Forum for Canadian Sovereignty
Copyright © 2020 F - All Rights Reserved.